- The Bible is the true and inspired Word of God.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- In his miraculous birth, his life, his death and resurrection, and the need to repent, be baptised and receive the Holy Spirit.
- We are baptised into the body of Christ (the Church) through the Holy Spirit, with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues.
- In the miraculous gifts of the Holy Spirit in the Church.
- In prayer for the sick and healing by the power of God.
- The historical fulfillment of prophecy confirms God's plan and purpose for the Church, nations and individuals.